They are still selling July 5/6 sailings!

guxu

Apparently a few cabins are still available. I thought summer break was a peak season and all sailings should be sold out weeks ago :confused:

They're having problems selling summer sailings which is why they've had to severely drop the last-minute rates and were still running summer sale promos well into June.

I would definitely like to grab a last minute cruise for this Saturday, but I'm not seeing any availability online. What ship are you seeing as available?

I see the Fascination has one for July 5th and i see the Sensation for July 6th, good luck.

Found a few more 7 day cruises for July, Sunshine on the 5th, Legend 6th, Glory 5th, Conquest 6th, freedom 5th, i really need a life i can't believe i'm sitting here looking for cruises for this weekend, lol ;)

They're having problems selling summer sailings which is why they've had to severely drop the last-minute rates and were still running summer sale promos well into June.

Don't know about that in general. My sailing for the beginning of August jumped over $100 in every category yesterday evening. Today all categories are up by another $20 or so. The solo rates are also gone. I called Carnival this morning because I had someone interested in going last minute solo and was told they sold out of the solo cabins they made available.

I would definitely like to grab a last minute cruise for this Saturday, but I'm not seeing any availability online. What ship are you seeing as available?

Carnival Fascination Jul 5, 2014

Carnival Glory Jul 5, 2014

Carnival Sunshine Jul 5, 2014

Carnival Freedom Jul 5, 2014

Carnival Sensation Jul 6, 2014

Carnival Conquest Jul 6, 2014

Carnival Legend Jul 6, 2014

Carnival Pride Jul 6, 2014

Carnival Magic Jul 6, 2014

Carnival Dream Jul 6, 2014

Am I listing the whole fleet of Carnival ships?:eek:

Carnival Fascination Jul 5, 2014

Carnival Glory Jul 5, 2014

Carnival Sunshine Jul 5, 2014

Carnival Freedom Jul 5, 2014

Carnival Sensation Jul 6, 2014

Carnival Conquest Jul 6, 2014

Carnival Legend Jul 6, 2014

Carnival Pride Jul 6, 2014

Carnival Magic Jul 6, 2014

Carnival Dream Jul 6, 2014

Am I listing the whole fleet of Carnival ships?:eek:

The are 23 but I appreciate the 10 you listed.

I called my PVP earlier to get on the Glory or Freedom. No availability. Where are you getting these open sailings from? An online T/A site?

Found a few more 7 day cruises for July, Sunshine on the 5th, Legend 6th, Glory 5th, Conquest 6th, freedom 5th, i really need a life i can't believe i'm sitting here looking for cruises for this weekend, lol ;)

Don't say why, say why not. You are like me, looking for cruises all over the timeframe map. I would like to take a last minute solo on one of the Paradise trips from Tampa in early Sep. Hoping if I book late enough I can benefit with some nice solo pricing.