Helmet Dive

sbb

We used Hartley's Helmet diving on the June 9th sailing on Vision. Greg Hartley was fantastic. You don't need to know how to swim. You will go down a ladder at the back of the boat. Once you are at shoulder level they will put on the helmet and you will decend down the ladder to the ocean floor. You are only in 10 feet of water. You will have no troble breathing. Your hair won't even get wet, and you can wear perscription glasses if you need them. http://www.hartleybermuda.com. Check it out. email hartley@logic.com. Pick up is right close to the ship short walk to moons gate.Hope this helps

We used Hartley's Helmet diving on the June 9th sailing on Vision. Greg Hartley was fantastic. You don't need to know how to swim. You will go down a ladder at the back of the boat. Once you are at shoulder level they will put on the helmet and you will decend down the ladder to the ocean floor. You are only in 10 feet of water. You will have no troble breathing. Your hair won't even get wet, and you can wear perscription glasses if you need them. http://www.hartleybermuda.com. Check it out. email hartley@logic.com. Pick up is right close to the ship short walk to moons gate.Hope this helps

Thinking about this now. Glad to see this post.

We did the helmet dive on our land based vacation to Bermuda at the end of May. I am a non swimmer with some issues about water in my face and had the best time. As was said your whole head stays completely dry.

This was one of the best things I have ever experienced. I learned quite a bit and loved the glimpse into the ocean you get. We felt that it was very reasonably priced for what it is and will do it again on our next trip to Bermuda.