Another Atlantis/Comfort Suite Band Question

Roxy30

I am thinking about booking 2 rooms at comfort suites to get the Atlantis bands. We have a family of 5. Can I tell them 4 to a room to get 8 bands? We have another couple who may go with us and this is the cheapest way to get the bands. But if they decide not to go I will have 3 extra bands. Can I then sell them to someone else?

Thanks,

Danielle

I am thinking about booking 2 rooms at comfort suites to get the Atlantis bands. We have a family of 5. Can I tell them 4 to a room to get 8 bands? We have another couple who may go with us and this is the cheapest way to get the bands. But if they decide not to go I will have 3 extra bands. Can I then sell them to someone else?

Thanks,

Danielle

If you check the hotel website, you'll see that you are PAYING for the 3rd and 4th person in the room, plus all the taxes, fees and surcharges associated with the additional persons. This would NOT be a bargain if you don't have 8 ppl.

Additionally, they won't give you 3 extra bands.. Those people that you sell them to would have to go with you to check in, and again to the desk at Atlantis to get your wristbands. You're hotel card will state just how many adults and kids are in your party, and that's the number of bands you will get.

If you're friends are unsure.. add them when they make up their minds..

You're best bet is to get 1 room for 4 and 1 add'l bracelet thru Majestic Tours. Then you won't be wasting money on maybe's..

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

Danielle

Our family of 4 was just there last week, ALL family members had to be present, while they placed the wristbands on us. They will not just give you a wristband.