breakaway price drop question

melsmom303

i just booked yesterday final payment is not due yet. i check this morning and the rate dropped 20 dollars i know its not alot but can i have them adjust it or do i have to cancel and rebook. :confused::confused:

i just booked yesterday final payment is not due yet. i check this morning and the rate dropped 20 dollars i know its not alot but can i have them adjust it or do i have to cancel and rebook. :confused::confused:

they adjusted our rate no problem yesterday...after final payment they said they will issue shipboard credit

PRIOR to FP, adjustments are made in the price if you call/contact NCL. However, if you booked through a TA, that could be a different story.

After FP, NCL is under no obligation to adjust the price or give OBC. So to say "will" give onboard credit is not correct. I will add that, while we've always been lucky enough to receive a bit of OBC or a discounted upsell to a better cabin, this is the exception rather than the rule.

It all depends on supply and demand.

Enjoy your cruise.