SF to Vancouver - May 2014 - Review

Gemlea

Oh my word !!!!! You all told me that Alaska was a wonderful holiday, and now that I have experienced it for myself, you were right!! I received masses of help and encouragement - not just from this Board, but also the Alaska & Photgraphy Boards - everyone has been amazing in passing on their experience. Thank you all.

If you are interested in reading my Review, then copy and paste the following link to your browser:-

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=257069

It is quite lengthy, and majors more on our adventure and the trips we took, but if it helps in any way, to spur someone on who is undecided on whether this trip is worth it or not, then I will be happy. After all, if it hadn't been for the enthusiasm I read on this Board, I might have missed out on a very special experience myself.

And for anyone thinking "that review is a bit long", just be thankful you weren't on my e-mailing list to receive the daily 'blog" - that ended up running to 22 pages:eek:

Oh my word !!!!! You all told me that Alaska was a wonderful holiday, and now that I have experienced it for myself, you were right!! I received masses of help and encouragement - not just from this Board, but also the Alaska & Photgraphy Boards - everyone has been amazing in passing on their experience. Thank you all.

If you are interested in reading my Review, then copy and paste the following link to your browser:-

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=257069

Gemlea, We were also on this cruise including some of the same excursions that you experienced, however, we could not have brought it to life the way you did. Thank you for a wonderful review. Angie

Great review. We were on the Alaska cruise last year, and we went the opposite way (started in Anchorage and ended in Vancouver). It was our first Regent Seven Seas cruise, too, and we loved it so much we've booked two more. We had a great ride on the White Pass & Yukon Scenic Railroad in Sikta; DH is retired from the railroad and when the conductor on the WP&YSRR found out, we were treated like royalty. It was a great experience!

This year we are going on a RSSC to your neck of the woods; we'll be on the RSSC Highlights of the Emerald Isles in mid-August.

Edited by DixieDeer