Older teens on Epic to Bermuda this summer?

lippylulu

I am a 49 year old widowed mom of a mature 17 1/2 year old. We are planning a last minute vacation. She wants to PARTY! I want to visit Bermuda and not feel utterly alone. I know the Epic has the single staterooms so I wouldn't be the only single but will there be lots of 16-20-year-olds? She's a trustworthy girl so I have no problem letting her free on the ship to do her thing. We were considering Jamaica, where we have been before many times (and love) but I've never been to Bermuda. She is not a fan of cruising so I want to make sure there would be young people her age to have fun with. Thx.

I am a 49 year old widowed mom of a mature 17 1/2 year old. We are planning a last minute vacation. She wants to PARTY! I want to visit Bermuda and not feel utterly alone. I know the Epic has the single staterooms so I wouldn't be the only single but will there be lots of 16-20-year-olds? She's a trustworthy girl so I have no problem letting her free on the ship to do her thing. We were considering Jamaica, where we have been before many times (and love) but I've never been to Bermuda. She is not a fan of cruising so I want to make sure there would be young people her age to have fun with. Thx.

Epic doesn't go to Bermuda.

Have her go the first day and sign up for the teen club. Our DD did so in March on the BA and had a great time. They had quite a few organized events for the teens including pool night one night after 10.

As far as Bermuda, it is a great place. Check out the ports of call section for ideas of things to do. Beaches are a great option and Crystal Caves.