Kettles in cabins

Read on another forum that Spirit now has kettles in all cabins. Can anyone confirm this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

no kettles yet in lower deck cabins, don't expect them till next year

Someone just posted on FB that kettle bases and trays are now being installed in cabins. This from someone just returning from a Baltic cruise. :):). Kettles soon, I presume. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jakanne1

We have just returned from Baltic Beauties Cruise and I can confirm a kettle base appeared in our cabin on deck 3. No kettle though. Cruise director did say that tea making facilities would appear as the season went on, can't remember if he was more specific than that.

We have just returned from Baltic Beauties Cruise and I can confirm a kettle base appeared in our cabin on deck 3. No kettle though. Cruise director did say that tea making facilities would appear as the season went on, can't remember if he was more specific than that.

That is funny! Perhaps they are buying them one part at a time.

Sweby

• 2 weeks later...

Back off Spirit today.

Our deck 3 cabin (540) had a kettle on the wired in base + 2 tea bags, 2 sachets of coffee, 2 small liquid milk sachets, 2 sugars and wooden sticks for stirring (generous eh?). Was replenished once a day (if used) with same quantity.

Back off Spirit today.

Our deck 3 cabin (540) had a kettle on the wired in base + 2 tea bags, 2 sachets of coffee, 2 small liquid milk sachets, 2 sugars and wooden sticks for stirring (generous eh?). Was replenished once a day (if used) with same quantity.

Ooh great news Malch :D Any idea if deck 2 has them? We are in cabin 668 in 4 weeks time :)

Hi Mary, Jean here , lovely meeting up with you and the other CC roll callers.

We left Spirit yesterday, we had a full coffee tray and kettle setup in cabin 687 ....We were also fitted out with a new headboard and a stool was delivered. Will post reviews when I've done all the washing and ironing haha

Bilje

Hi Mary, Jean here , lovely meeting up with you and the other CC roll callers.

We left Spirit yesterday, we had a full coffee tray and kettle setup in cabin 687 ....We were also fitted out with a new headboard and a stool was delivered. Will post reviews when I've done all the washing and ironing haha

Bilje

That look's hopeful then for 668 :) Glad you had a good cruise and looking forward to reading your review.

Thanks Mary, we had lots of reports back on facebook- it certainly looked a good cruise and you had fabulous weather didn't you?

Hi Linda

Everything on the cruise was fabulous, no complaints at all had a great time.

Hi Jean

Lovely to meet you too and all the others. What a fantastic cruise it was. Oh yes loving the mountains of washing now. NOT.

Mary