Smoking on Divina at The One Pool (Yacht Club)?

adavidw

I'm taking a couple of smokers on a Divina cruise next month. As far as I'm concerned, I'd be happy if the only designated smoking area was on a barge being towed behind the ship, but they might feel differently. So, I'm trying to gather information to tell them what to prepare for.

I know smoking's only allowed in the Cigar Lounge and the "port side of designated outdoor decks". We're in the Yacht Club, so I'm wondering if the One Pool area is a "designated outdoor deck", or if they have to leave the Yacht Club to smoke. I'm sure they'd prefer to just pop up one deck instead of having to walk down to the regular pool (and mingle with the Hoi Polloi - Horrors!)

Anyone have an answer of which decks are the "designated outdoor decks"?

I'm taking a couple of smokers on a Divina cruise next month. As far as I'm concerned, I'd be happy if the only designated smoking area was on a barge being towed behind the ship, but they might feel differently. So, I'm trying to gather information to tell them what to prepare for.

I know smoking's only allowed in the Cigar Lounge and the "port side of designated outdoor decks". We're in the Yacht Club, so I'm wondering if the One Pool area is a "designated outdoor deck", or if they have to leave the Yacht Club to smoke. I'm sure they'd prefer to just pop up one deck instead of having to walk down to the regular pool (and mingle with the Hoi Polloi - Horrors!)

Anyone have an answer of which decks are the "designated outdoor decks"?

Smoking is allowed on the port side of the ship on the One Bar Deck(deck 18).:)

When we were in the YC last March there was a relatively small area on the One Pool deck where the smokers congregated. Obviously we stayed away from that part of the ship. Thankfully, we neither saw (nor smelled) smokers at or near the pool or the One Bar.