Anyone recently at hilton ft lauderdale marina?

PR Cruisers

I am considering this hotel for next year but the latest reviews on trip advisor are not so good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

We too have booked this hotel for 2015. I also read reviews online and, as with all hotels, some were good some were bad.

Always read between the lines when looking at the reviews.....they can be very subjective. People are so different in how they look at things.

Pete

All. Ten of us stayed at the Hilton Marina before our cruise a few weeks ago, Memorial Day Weekend. We had 4 rooms and our experience was excellent. I had seen mixed reviews on Trip Advisor and had a few concerns as well, but we wanted to be right at a water taxi stop because a couple in our group could only walk a short distance and this was important to us. We had an early flight in, but all rooms were ready by 12:30 PM. We ate breakfast in the restaurant and found it to be a tad pricey, but variety and quality was very good (omelet bar) and service very good. We enjoyed being able to look out at waterway, yachts, etc. All our rooms had balconies with chairs and tables and my wife and I enjoyed time on the balcony. Porter and concierge were tops. We arranged transportation to port thru hotel and we had a van to ourselves that was there on time, 11:30 am. The porter took care of getting us loaded quickly. The concierge recommended a fantastic restaurant in Las Olas that was incredible. SO, I have nothing but good things to say about our stay. ENJOY!:):)

Stayed there May 31. I thought it was nice. The water taxi is close. There is also a plaza a quick walk away that has a Starbucks and I think Panera is past that, if you don't want to have the expensive breakfast mentioned above. Transportation to the cruise port was easy and only $6, which since I was traveling solo was cheaper than a taxi. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I used the pool, since I checked in early, and they came around with fresh fruit at different points during my time there....there was also a icy water (lemon infused) station next to the pool, as well, as plenty of towels.

All in all a great experience and the view from the balcony was wonderful!!!