Infinity cabin

pier

Our Infinity cabin for a British Isles cruise is 9126. It's difficult to see what is directly above the cabin from the deck plans. Would like to hear from anyone who has had this cabin or one nearby.

I checked the deck plans and I was able to see...

Your cabin is in front of the aft elevators, so just find the elevator on the resort deck (10). So possibly the edge of the Oceanview Cafe, and the walkway. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our Infinity cabin for a British Isles cruise is 9126. It's difficult to see what is directly above the cabin from the deck plans. Would like to hear from anyone who has had this cabin or one nearby.

That wouldn't be my first choice. I would chose a C3 cabin on Deck 8. Stateroom 9126 is right under the buffet area where you might hear rolling carts early in the morning setting up for breakfast. Additionally, there are port hole windows in the floor in the seating area near the windows that folks can see down below onto balconies. I would chose a stateroom farther back aft -- 8148 - 8162.

That wouldn't be my first choice. I would chose a C3 cabin on Deck 8. Stateroom 9126 is right under the buffet area where you might hear rolling carts early in the morning setting up for breakfast. Additionally, there are port hole windows in the floor in the seating area near the windows that folks can see down below onto balconies. I would chose a stateroom farther back aft -- 8148 - 8162.

Thank you for your help!