6-29-2014 Navigator of the Seas -- So Wonderful!

It was Larissa in June. I'm not sure if she is still in the DL.

Nadja is filling in for Ricardo in the CL while he is on vacation. Once Ricardo is back Nadja will move back to the DL and Larissa will leave the ship.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Can you please explain the how new, electronic photo system works?

You go to a screen in the area that used to be the photo gallery, swipe your seapass, and watch with amazement as your photos pop up. The software uses facial recognition software to identify which photos you might want. You can select the photos you want to print and pay at the screen. They also sell some fairly expensive packages where you can get photos burned to a CD.

D

You go to a screen in the area that used to be the photo gallery, swipe your seapass, and watch with amazement as your photos pop up. The software uses facial recognition software to identify which photos you might want. You can select the photos you want to print and pay at the screen. They also sell some fairly expensive packages where you can get photos burned to a CD.

D

Sounds like a very efficient, cost-saving feature. Thanks for the information.

You know, it's funny. I had the same observation that Navigator of the Seas seemed to have comparatively fewer boards or comments than other ships. I am going on the NOS in May 2015 and I'm really looking forward to it (lack of comments not withstanding!).

We did not like the new photo system since we usually had hats on as we got off the ship and none of those were in the package and having the guys look them up was a disaster. "Who was the photographer?" "What time did you get off?" Needles to say, we were missing several pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk