Anytime Dining

oregand

As far as I know you can't book a time for anytime dining, just go whenever you want to eat.

My husband and I have been on two Carnival cruises, both Anytime Dining. We have never had trouble getting a table for two. The longest we have waiting was maybe 5 minutes.

No, you cannot make a reservation or call-ahead for a specific time.

But they have worked on the process, and wait times are much, much better than they were when Carnival first implemented YTD.

Yes, you may request a table for two; but FYI -- the two-tops are really close together. You may also request a specific wait team if you like and are willing to wait for a table in that section.

Edited by Lovefuninthesun

we have had anytime dining for our last 3 cruises and although they can not guarantee you will not wait or hold a table for you if you tell them that you are planning to be there around the same time the maître d will try to accommodate you with the same wait team.

HI,

We always get a table for 2 with no problems.

We also get our same wait staff if we like them.

That way they get to know our preferences.

Depending on the ship there are 2 tops that are less close together than others so look around. We have not been bothered with being too close to the next table.

We would not cruise now unless we had Anytime Dining!

We were on the Splendor in Dec and had a fabulous team waiting on us. Gusti and his team were amazing. We asked for them every night and if there was a wait the lovely MonaLisa gave us a beeper (like in the resturants here at home ) that flashed when our table was ready. We would then go out to the Atrium lounge, have a cocktail, and listen to the band that was playing. Never a very long wait....

Our second choice if we did not want to wait was the lovely Cocordia, this girl was a firecracker. Just loved her to pieces. Going on the Splendor again in Sept. Can't wait to see our favorite waiters. Oh yes and can't forget Yasmine, our cocktail waitress. She was very quiet but very sweet.

Edited by DONDON55

we have done ATD with 2, and 4 on 3 different ships, and never had a wait.

Our first cruise we had a 2 top and it was intimate even with our neightbors on either side -- we ended up splitting a bottle of wine with a couple -- but could still have polite private conversation.

with the 4 tops (one with the kids and one with my BIL and wifes cousin) we had great seating overlooking the ocean. Had great wait staff -- very attentive

Our first night with the kids the waiter was outright rude to my wife and daughter --so we asked to be moved and the teens absolutely adored our waiter Roderick on the Destiny (he reminded them of William Hung!) and we went back to him every night.

Our waiters on the Sensation got to know my BIL well, and kept a stock of his Canadian beer handy for quick service!

we love ATD and will continue.