Texas Bon Voyage Liquor Delivery

Streydog

When are liquor orders actually being delivered when sailing out of Galveston? When placing an order it states it will be delivered the next day. I have read some older post of these being delivered right after entering international waters. I did this a couple years ago but do not remember when it was delivered.

Any recent experience with delivery time?

When are liquor orders actually being delivered when sailing out of Galveston? When placing an order it states it will be delivered the next day. I have read some older post of these being delivered right after entering international waters. I did this a couple years ago but do not remember when it was delivered.

We just cruised the Magic, we received our order the day after embarkation:)

They probably start delivering as soon as the ship is in international waters but they say it will be delivered the next day to give themselves time. If they said "orders will be delivered as soon as the ship enters international waters" people would be on the phone 5 minutes after the ship passed that invisible line wondering where their order is.

In January... It was in the cabin before dinner... We left on time, so I don't know where international waters are.

I wonder if it's deliver to the cabin by the cabin steward or the room service crew or someone else and depends on how much has been ordered for the ship...