Late saver deal, will my cabin be allocated at the terminal?

Flo71

Just wondering if in practice it is allocated at the terminal? I believe it says day of departure on my info just know that sometimes what is in print and what happens can be different.

Very excited about the child free Arcadia and its only a 3 day cruise, lol. :D

Just wondering if in practice it is allocated at the terminal? I believe it says day of departure on my info just know that sometimes what is in print and what happens can be different.

Very excited about the child free Arcadia and its only a 3 day cruise, lol. :D

when are you actually sailing. Cabins are usually allocated approx. 2 weeks prior. Check your CP and it should be on there 14 days prior.

I booked a late saver deal last week on ventura - the booking was made about 10 days before our departure date of 16.7.14 - after a few days I received an updated booking email confirming our cabin number and it had also populated in the cruise personaliser - we have not been upgraded (and I did not expect to) but got an accessible - disabled - cabin, even though we are not disabled! Looks not too bad from the deck plan and review of the nearby area!

I booked a late saver deal last week on ventura - the booking was made about 10 days before our departure date of 16.7.14 - after a few days I received an updated booking email confirming our cabin number and it had also populated in the cruise personaliser - we have not been upgraded (and I did not expect to) but got an accessible - disabled - cabin, even though we are not disabled! Looks not too bad from the deck plan and review of the nearby area!

Normally the accessible cabins have Hugh wet rooms and lots of space and that is in every grade of accessible cabins and if it's a balcony cabin well you have done really well you will have a bigger balcony.I would class the cabin that you have been allocated as an upgrade no matter what category of cabin it is.

We were once given an accessible cabin on Cunard (late booking) and the cabin was bigger than some of the suites that we have had on P&O. I have been in all grades of accessible cabins on Azura and Ventura during participating in cabin crawls and would be happy to be allocated any of them at any time.

Enjoy you cabin.

Edited by HELEN HENRY