FTTF Refund Policy

mpcaruth

If I purchase Faster to the Fun, and then decide I do not need it, can I get a refund?

The reason I ask is that there are only "2 tickets" left for my booking in January. We only have one tender port, Belize. At this time, I am undecided what we are going to do in Belize. If I book a ship sponsored excursion, then I don't feel that purchasing FTTF is worth it. (Ship excursions leave directly from the ship in Belize and you do not have to tender into port to get on the excursion). However, if I need to tender into Belize for a private excursion, then I will want priority tendering that comes with FTTF.

Edited by mpcaruth

I was able to answer my own question after I did a mock booking and a link to the terms & conditions appeared below the credit card information:

"For online cancellations of excursions or Carnival LIVE purchases that occur before the cut-off window (24 hours prior to sailing), a full refund will automatically be posted to the credit card that was used to pay for the shore excursion order, regardless of whether the person who made the purchase is sailing. Please allow 7-10 business days for the credit to post to your account. No changes can be made after the cut-off window until sailing and must be approved by the Shore Excursion Manager onboard. For cancellations made once onboard, any refunds will be made to the Sail and Sign account of the order’s contact person, not the original credit card used to secure the online order. This condition applies even in the event that shore excursions were purchased as a gift by someone who is not sailing."

Summary: Yes, I can get a full refund.