Did You Purchase A Birthday Celebration From Celebrity?

fortinweb

We will be with an adult who will be turning 60 during our Asia cruise next Feb on Millennium. Have any of you purchased a birthday celebration package from Celebrity? If so, what was it like?

Thank you for any information.

My sisters purchased me a birthday package when I turned 60 on the Summit last year in October. There were decorations on the door and in the Suite and I believe a bottle of champaign. Nothing really special. You can bring the decorations yourself and probably do a better job.

My sisters purchased me a birthday package when I turned 60 on the Summit last year in October. There were decorations on the door and in the Suite and I believe a bottle of champaign. Nothing really special. You can bring the decorations yourself and probably do a better job.
I've seen the door decorations on another cruise - not too impressive. I like your idea to bring our own decorations for the door and cabin.

I'm thinking of bringing our own cake decorations as well - then simply add them at the table to quickly transform a normal dessert to special birthday dessert.

Cheaper and more personal - and requires no special arrangements with Celebrity.

I purchased a birthday package for partner on the Reflection. They brought a cake, champagne and left this really bizarre thing on the bed that looked like a naked, gold Christmas tree with streamer things dangling off it. It was so tacky, but hilarious. I would bring your own decorations, as others have said. What they offer isn't too impressive, although it was worth it to us because we would prefer not to have to pack something else.

Michael

Dh paid for decorations in our room on my 50th....i loved it...it was a nice surprise to walk in to....and they remained up the entire week ...not sure what they cost....but i did enjoy it...sometimes ...its the small stuff!!!

Does Celebrity have an anniversary package too?

Our cabin had great decorations for out 25th wedding anniversary on RCL thanks to our kids but I can't find these on Celebrity's site and I would be interested in organizing for some friends who will be celebrating their 30th in December.

Please provide a link if you have one.

Does Celebrity have an anniversary package too?

Our cabin had great decorations for out 25th wedding anniversary on RCL thanks to our kids but I can't find these on Celebrity's site and I would be interested in organizing for some friends who will be celebrating their 30th in December.

Please provide a link if you have one.

Here's a link to the anniversary packages: http://www.celebritycruises.com/bonvoyage/cruise-special-occasions/honeyanniv