Blue Lagoon Help

hunter68

Hi, I know I could find most of the answers if I searched the forum for 3 hours but I figured I would ask the helpful people here.

We have 2 families going on NCL and wanted to do multiple things at Blue Lagoon. We have 2 people that want to go to the dolphin encounter, 2 that want to do the dolphin swim and 4 that want to use the beach.

My question is that the beach activity is 5 hours and the dolphin part is 3.5. I wanted to know if we could go to the island and return on the same boat. Also can you go to the beach after the dolphin part and stay longer than the 3.5 hours stated on the site.

Essential can you do both the beach/dolphin part and how long can you stay there?

We went to Blue Lagoon last year and had plenty of time to get a bite to eat, buy pictures/souvenir shop, check out the sea lions, and go to the beach after the Dolphin Encounter. You will be able to join your family on the beach after the Dolphin Encounter. Make sure to spend a few minutes in the hammocks under the palm trees--bliss! The staff at Blue Lagoon lets you know the times for boats returning to the cruise pier, so you and the family can just plan on when you want to return. Enjoy!

If you are doing the excursion using NCL, then they have a certain time that they leave Blue Lagoon. Everyone leaves at that time whether you are doing one of the swims or just at the beach hanging out. :)

We were there a little over a month ago and enjoyed our day there. We wouldn't hesitate to return. I do know that we were able to go back 1 hour (or maybe it was 1 1/2 hours) later than the other cruise line, which I think might have been Carnival. We had the option to leave then with them and head back to the port or stay until the next boat left. Obviously we wanted to stay as long as possible. :D

I have a complete review of our day there with TONS of pictures located in my signature line. We didn't do any of the dolphin swims, but it will still show you around the place. :)

Does it leave any earlier? The beach excursion through Royal for Blue Lagoon starts at 8 and it's a four hour long excursion which would mean it'd be over at 12 so do we wait til the 1 boat to leave? just wondering if we'd be wasting an hour for the boat.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app