Movies on Breakaway

Squirty27

In the public areas...this past week they had..frozen, delivery man, thor, hunger games, some muppets movie...I never watched any, so there could be some others..that's just what I remember from the dailies, or walking through the atrium

Did I see a picture of the ship that also showed an outdoor movie screen? As well as an indoor cinema not in the atrium? Or at least a cinema screen in the show area that looked usable for an afternoon flick?

I don't get the showing of full length movies in the atrium where it is noisy with insufficient seating but that is just me. Cooking demonstration k but not full movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by luvtheships

yes, the movies are actually shown in 3 places..the atrium, which i agree didn't seem all that conducive, the main theater, and the outdoor screen on spice h20. If memory serves, thor was in the main theater...muppets and delivery man were in the atrium...frozen was on the outdoor screen. There was also a 3d movie at some point, but I can't remember if it was one of those, or a title i'm forgetting.

yes, the movies are actually shown in 3 places..the atrium, which i agree didn't seem all that conducive, the main theater, and the outdoor screen on spice h20. If memory serves, thor was in the main theater...muppets and delivery man were in the atrium...frozen was on the outdoor screen. There was also a 3d movie at some point, but I can't remember if it was one of those, or a title i'm forgetting.

Yes, there was a 3D one as well -- I have my dailies at home and will try remember to post when I get home later.

But as previously cited, I think there was a movie a day around the ship.

Yes, there was a 3D one as well -- I have my dailies at home and will try remember to post when I get home later.

But as previously cited, I think there was a movie a day around the ship.

Here's what I have from my Freestyle Dailies....

Day 1 (Sunday): No movie

Day 2: 2:15pm, 3D Movie, Gravity (Theatre)

Day 2: 4:30pm, Delivery Man (Spice H2O)

Day 2: 11:00pm, Grudge Match (Atrium)

Day 3: 10:45pm, Delivery Man (Atrium)

Day 4: 12:30pm, The Hobbit 2 (Atrium)

Day 5: 12:30pm, The Hunger Games (Atrium)

Day 6: 12:30pm, The Muppets (Atrium)

Day 6: 2:00pm, 3D Movie, Thor 2 (Theatre)

Day 6: 8:00pm, Frozen (Spice H2O)

Day 7: 8:00pm, Monsters University (Spice H2O)

We also had the World Cup games broadcast, so not sure if that superseded other movies in the Atrium.

But there is a boatload (pun intended) of things to do. You can't do it all - it's literally impossible, and if "you" (not you specifically) leave the ship thinking you were bored and there was nothing to do... then those people need to look in a mirror. We can't wait to cruise again and attempt to take on some of the activities we missed.

I thought Spice H2O was an adult-only area; why are kids' movies being shown there?

Daily states that it's adult only until 6pm -- not sure why there was a 4:30pm movie on day 2, but the others are all after that time. We didn't attend, so no idea. I have no desire to watch movies on a cruise that I can watch at home, but something for the kids to do -- but there's so much more to get engaged with.