Angry Orchard on Epic

Does anyone remember if the had Angry Orchard Cider on the Epic and if so, how much was it?

I know they had it on the Breakaway in March,but I dont remember the cost.

We are considering getting the UBP this December, but my main drink of choice was Angry Orchard and if it isn't included within the package, then it probably wont be worth it for us.

It's included. Beer, booze and wine up to $10.

Read... http://www.ncl.com/promo/ultimate-beverage-package/terms

Oh, great, thanks! THis must be different from last time we went - I recall only beers under 5.50, cocktails under 8.50 and wine under 10 were included when we read about it - however, we couldnt purchase the package because it was Spring Break time.

Is that why the price of the package went up-since it now includes more drinks? Does this also mean higher quality liquors are included, such as patron/ Grey Goose?

looks like they still exclude premium brands

The Ultimate Beverage Package does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, select Lavazza coffee beverages, energy drinks, vending machines, wine stations or spirits, cocktails, draft or bottled beer and glasses of wine over $10.

Oh, great, thanks! THis must be different from last time we went - I recall only beers under 5.50, cocktails under 8.50 and wine under 10 were included when we read about it - however, we couldnt purchase the package because it was Spring Break time.

Is that why the price of the package went up-since it now includes more drinks? Does this also mean higher quality liquors are included, such as patron/ Grey Goose?

They made it much simpler...thank goodness!

looks like they still exclude premium brands

The Ultimate Beverage Package does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, select Lavazza coffee beverages, energy drinks, vending machines, wine stations or spirits, cocktails, draft or bottled beer and glasses of wine over $10.

Yeah, super premium and ultra premium...like Patron, Cazadores, Belevedere, and Glenfidich...good list of super premium and ultra premium brands here...

http://mrose.org/cc/BeverageBrandsList2013.pdf

That list is from 2013. I'm only guessing that NCL still classifies those brands in that manner, but I haven't seen a more current list.

Edited by triptolemus