back to back reboarding

wfinley

Greetings

We are looking forward to our first Holland cruise having previously cruised on Carnival. We will be doing the August 3rd sailing on the Statendam SB and the August 10th northbound sailing.

The unique twist is that while 3 of us are going down my mom is joining us on the way back the Seward. My question is how does debarkation and embarkation work on a back to back? Also since we will be meeting my mom in Vancouver will she be allowed to board with us when we reboard in Vancouver? My daughter will be in the cabin with my mom for the NB journey.

Intransit passengers get to reboard the ship first. All new passengers have to wait a few minutes before they can start to board.

You can certainly wait with her until her number is called.

Usually the Intransit passengers are kept in a different waiting area from the new passengers so you may to ask the person in charge of the Intransit passengers if you can leave and join your mother.