MV Marco Polo

tomuk

I am due to set sail aboard Marco Polo from Tilbury to the Fjords,29th this month can anybody tell me what parking is like, how far from the berth,is it secure ect?

Any other info would be appreciated.

Parking at Tilbury is really easy. There is a covered car park right next to the terminal. Porters take your large bags before you park, and you can just walk into the terminal with your carry ons.

I am due to set sail aboard Marco Polo from Tilbury to the Fjords,29th this month can anybody tell me what parking is like, how far from the berth,is it secure ect?

Any other info would be appreciated.

Just copied this from C and M web site.......maybe you want to book upfront

Port parking

The Port of London Tilbury offers pre-bookable long term car parking at £11 per vehicle per night (£7 per vehicle per night for cruises of 30 nights or more). To reserve a car parking place at London Tilbury, simply request at the time of booking and the cost will be added to your holiday. Full details will be sent with your final documentation. It should be noted that we act as agents only for car parking reservations and bookings are subject to the Port of Tilbury’s car parking conditions

Hi! Houtbay,

Thank you for the info, I did read this on the web site and yes I booked, their rep on the other end of the phone told me that parking was secure and undercover and right next to the terminal,only 100 yard walk to check in.

I'm a very happy bunny.

Tom.