Grand Pincess Hot Tub

scmexico

In the Lido deck plan I see 2 circular water things at the forward end of the lap pool. Are these hot tubs? are they available to all or only spa patrons?

Edited by scmexico

In the Lido deck plan I see 2 circular water things at the forward end of the lap pool. Are these hot tubs? are they available to all or only spa patrons?
Both the lap pool and the hot tubs are open to everyone. They are not part of the Spa or the Sanctuary.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Do the hot tubs on the Grand actually work as a traditional hot tub? I have been on the Island and the Sapphire this year and on both the Hot Tubs just circulated hot water. There was no air infusion to cause jaccuzi type circulation.

On the Grand in October and just wondering.

Mahalo, Tim

Do the hot tubs on the Grand actually work as a traditional hot tub? I have been on the Island and the Sapphire this year and on both the Hot Tubs just circulated hot water. There was no air infusion to cause jaccuzi type circulation.

On the Grand in October and just wondering.

Mahalo, Tim

I can't say for sure about the Grand for another 4 DAYS but on the Star and Golden, the hot tubs worked just fine, but you had to push a button to start the jets.

I know how to start them, but was told by a pool attendant on the Island,that " the elderly passengers don't like the bubbles" and they weren't going to turn them on.

I couldn't believe it, they always worked on HAL. Just a pet peeve, after working out, I like a nice hot tub to relax in.

Written from my hot tub......Tim