Dessi on Carnival Spirit

Does anyone know if Dessi is back on the Carnival Spirit after her holiday break?? We are travelling next week 23 July.:);)

May I ask who Dessi is? CD or Bathroom cleaner, or Capitano ?

Dessi is the matre d in the dining room, then again there might be a few staff on the spirit by the name of dessi, could be a CD although our CD was Eli in May, he was due for a break then bringing the carnival Legend over from the USA I think he said about September. Could also be a bathroom cleaner, a room steward and a captain with the name Dessi. Dessi 1, Dessi 2 and Dessi 3 etc et etc

Yes Tara Jane is correct. Dessi is the maitre d in the main dining room. She is a very popular crew member. I believe she was going on 6 weeks leave in May and we are hoping she is back on board next week.

Sailed on Spirit March 2013 Dessi was our Maitre' d on that cruise. With the so called "Australiaisation of the ship for the local market Dessi was promoting herself as the only" Maitre' d afloat from MT DRUITT". She was certainly an extremely efficent Manager with a great sense of fun.

Dessi is the matre d in the dining room, then again there might be a few staff on the spirit by the name of dessi, could be a CD although our CD was Eli in May, he was due for a break then bringing the carnival Legend over from the USA I think he said about September. Could also be a bathroom cleaner, a room steward and a captain with the name Dessi. Dessi 1, Dessi 2 and Dessi 3 etc et etc

Thanks for that. I was on Carnival Spirit in 2005, Fire and Ice, Hawaian Islands, cruise to Vancouver then Inside Passage to Alaska, loved the ship and the 'Fun Days' at sea. Might give her another go, albeit 'Australianised.'

Sailed on Spirit March 2013 Dessi was our Maitre' d on that cruise. With the so called "Australiaisation of the ship for the local market Dessi was promoting herself as the only" Maitre' d afloat from MT DRUITT". She was certainly an extremely efficent Manager with a great sense of fun.

So the MD from MD, LOL. Good on her, very unusual to have a female Maitre'D.