March 21, 2015 cruise Day 5...Labadee or Samana?

When I look at shore excursions for March 21st 2015 Caribbean, the title for Day 5 says Labadee but all the excursions indicate that day is in Samana. Any clue which one is right? Thanks for any help.

When I look at shore excursions for March 21st 2015 Caribbean, the title for Day 5 says Labadee but all the excursions indicate that day is in Samana. Any clue which one is right? Thanks for any help.

You will get a better idea asking on your rollcall

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1852407

Edited by jannandjohn

Perhaps that's because they dropped Samana for Labadee? I'll bet they forgot to update their website. Shocking, yes? ;-) FWIW, we're on the March 1st cruise, and that's what happened to us, and I saw others here say that happened to them as well.

Enjoy your cruise.

Perhaps that's because they dropped Samana for Labadee? I'll bet they forgot to update their website. Shocking, yes? ;-) FWIW, we're on the March 1st cruise, and that's what happened to us, and I saw others here say that happened to them as well.

Enjoy your cruise.

I'm also on the March 21st cruise that the OP is on. Yesterday, I received an e-mail on shore excursions for it with two recommended excursions in the message. The excursions were:

Loterie Farm Treetop Adventure Tour (Phillipsburg, St Marteen)

Turtle Bay Sail & Snorkel Adventure (Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas)

I guess because RCI considers this cruise to be Eastern Caribbean, their e-mail system picked two excursions from two typical eastern ports.

Sometimes I still get Samana excursions when I sign into My Cruises for my Quantum cruise.

Samana was dropped. And now you have an over night in lababdee. I had this cruise booked but an 8 day with just one stop in PR and and overnight in lababdee is not worth it. Dropped it and switched to adventurer in May.

I'm booked on the February 20, 2015 Quantum sailing. When I click on shore excursions for San Juan, it comes up with options for Dominican Republic. I know this port is cancelled, but I guess IT never got the word. I'm hoping it's fixed soon so I can actually look at San Juan excursions.

Thank you for your responses. I am willing to cut Royal Caribbean some slack for dynamic dining, since it's a new concept, but how do you have the wrong port listed in shore excursions??? I believe the itinerary change was made quite a while ago. And apparently it's not just on the March 21st cruise that this is happening.

There's plenty of time to address the shore excursion confusion, and even if they never do you can always book once you are aboard. Unless you're worried that a particular excursion might sell out, there's no rush.

FWIW, I agree, it's broken, it should be fixed, and it's annoying, but, it's also a completely trivial first world problem. Let's just all relax a bit. Serenity now.

I sent a few e-mails (including screen-shots) about this EXACT issue. Still not much help. Trying to get it clear to them that a cruise that is NOT going to Samana should NOT have Samana excursions listed :)

Even with the "meh" itinerary, wife and I are still booked on this cruise. The timing works out.

Edited by Nabalab