Arcadia Recent Reviews

RoseGab123

Many thanks to everyone who replied to my posting concerning recent reviews. Nearly all were positive and re-assuring and I am now back to 'looking forward to my cruise holiday' mode. One more question, we are cruising to the Baltics, will we be able to purchase items from the Duty Free Shop in Southamton to take on board with us?

There is no duty free shop in Southampton but you are allowed to bring alcohol onto the ship. You can get duty free on board but will only be able to collect it at the end of the cruise.

Many thanks to everyone who replied to my posting concerning recent reviews. Nearly all were positive and re-assuring and I am now back to 'looking forward to my cruise holiday' mode. One more question, we are cruising to the Baltics, will we be able to purchase items from the Duty Free Shop in Southamton to take on board with us?

You can either take drink on board with you,or get it via the room steward. That will not be at duty free prices though. I think its about £22 per ltr for vodka, if I remember correctly.

You can purchase at ports throughout your cruise as well.