UK Reviews of the Week by cruiselover98, RomeoPapa & PERRYOAKS!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

MSC Preziosa MSC-Good Cruises, Cheaper Prices than most, Great Ships by cruiselover98

We are a family of 3, my father (48), mother (44) and me (16) and i have been asked to write this for them. We have travelled with many people, including my two friends, 16 and 17 and my grandmother (75) and grandfather (84). We are also travelling with my uncle (46) and his two daughters (12) this year, and they are very excited so we'll see if they enjoy it! I have sailed on 3 (4 as of the beginning of August this Year!) MSC boats, The Opera (x2), Divina and Preziosa. I often see a lot of complaints on here and wonder if they were even with the same company, as we rarely have a problem and find the staff to be very friendly, or if some people expect too much of a, quite frankly, budget and family cruise line. Continue reading... MSC-Good Cruises, Cheaper Prices than most, Great Ships

Ventura A Fantastic Cruise by RomeoPapa

Before I write my review I’d just like to say that we are a married couple in our late 20's doing their second cruise. We cruised last year with Royal Caribbean and said that we would never do a cruise again. We hated it, "Butlins at Sea" "Hi-De-Hi Campers" and "what have we done?" where all said on our first day. However we saw this cruise come up which gave us a very good deal and allowed us to visit a lot of the places on our "places to see list". We booked the cruise with the approach of let's just put up with the ship, enjoy the abundance of food and enjoy the excursions. Continue reading... A Fantastic Cruise

Viking Emerald Beijing to Shanghai by PERRYOAKS

If you are contemplating booking this cruise, I would recommend starting in Beijing and doing all the strenuous part of the tour first. Firstly the tour does involve lots of walking and steps, so it is not recommended for people with mobility issues. Our tour guide David was excellent, and kept us fully informed of timings and meeting places, and he kept us amused with tales of his childhood experiences and day to day life in China which was extremely interesting. It was also great not to have to worry about lifting heavy suitcases everywhere, as Viking took great care of coordinating and checking in our luggage, so all we had to do was identify it after each internal flight, and it was promptly delivered to our respective hotels. Continue reading... Beijing to Shanghai

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin