First ever upgrade email

CRU1Z1N

For $40 we could upgrade from our cove balcony on the main deck (under guest services) to panorama deck.

We declined. I like our location and it will be the first time in a cove balcony

This is for our sailing on the dream Sept 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Having done Panorama deck balconies and a cove balcony near where yours is, I'd do the cove every time. The only way I would upgrade from that cove is if they were offering a spa balcony for that price.

For $40 we could upgrade from our cove balcony on the main deck (under guest services) to panorama deck.

We declined. I like our location and it will be the first time in a cove balcony

This is for our sailing on the dream Sept 7.

Smart decision. I LOVE the Cove balconies. I hope you have a fantastic cruise.:D

We got a call today to upgrade to a handicap grand suite for $400 from a balcony on lido. We took it because we thought we'd never get to stay in one and frankly, I was so excited because I'd never gotten the call. We've decided to bring our nephew because it's the only way 4 of us would ever fit in a room comfortably. I think it was a good deal for us.

I got an email today too from the upsell fairy offering me an Empress deck mid-ship or forward suite for $530. I am currently booked in an 8E balcony on Lido deck on Freedom in September. I passed on the offer. I looked online and it would have been a savings of about $130 over the current advertised price. I didn't think it was a very good deal and I wasn't eager to give up my Lido balcony cabin to move down a couple decks.

That upsell fairy sure was busy today! Oddly enough I have received many upsell phone calls in the past, but this was the first time I ever received the offer via email.

We got a call today to upgrade to a handicap grand suite for $400 from a balcony on lido. We took it because we thought we'd never get to stay in one and frankly, I was so excited because I'd never gotten the call. We've decided to bring our nephew because it's the only way 4 of us would ever fit in a room comfortably. I think it was a good deal for us.

awesome deal

I got an email today too from the upsell fairy offering me an Empress deck mid-ship or forward suite for $530. I am currently booked in an 8E balcony on Lido deck on Freedom in September. I passed on the offer. I looked online and it would have been a savings of about $130 over the current advertised price. I didn't think it was a very good deal and I wasn't eager to give up my Lido balcony cabin to move down a couple decks.

That upsell fairy sure was busy today! Oddly enough I have received many upsell phone calls in the past, but this was the first time I ever received the offer via email.

We have gotten four calls, taken two and declined two.

We booked through Travelocity. Is it posible we may get a call or email to upgrade or is that only for those who book direct through Carnival?

I booked directly through carnivals website.

We booked through Travelocity. Is it posible we may get a call or email to upgrade or is that only for those who book direct through Carnival?

I have read others' posts on this board that they booked through a TA and received an upsell offer. I also receive upsell offers when booked as a solo. Carnival called me the day before my cruise last March and gave me a free upgrade from inside to oceanview. That was my first ever free upgrade in 23 Carnival cruises.