Victory end of October

I am looking at the 5 night cruise on Victory October 27-November 1

I would love to get to all the ports but have been to all so I wouldn't be broken hearted if we didn't get there.

My question is how often do cruises going to HMC, Turks and Caicos and Nassau get rerouted late October and where does the ship normally go?

just went on this ship

Ship is nice but getting dated

expect long buffett lines

grand turk was great - but you depart at 230…seems like a long way to sail for a half day at grand turk… I would have liked a full day

half moon cay was amazing… tender service on & off was horrific - 90 min wait to, 2 hour wait back -

could have done without out nassau

It sounds like you are a little worried about Hurricane season? The dates you list are towards the end of it, so you shouldn't have too much to worry about. The peak for storms is around Labor day. We have cruised a couple of times in the first week of November and never had anything but beautiful and warm weather. No problems at any of the ports.

It sounds like you are a little worried about Hurricane season? The dates you list are towards the end of it, so you shouldn't have too much to worry about. The peak for storms is around Labor day. We have cruised a couple of times in the first week of November and never had anything but beautiful and warm weather. No problems at any of the ports.

Thanks Norremac. I am worried about that. That's reassuring.

I've been to all 3 of those ports A LOT. Have NEVER missed one due to weather and we mainly cruise in the Fall. I honestly think we've just been lucky. Anytime you cruise during Hurricane season, you have to be aware of the risk of bad weather/rough seas.

I love the Bahamas that time of year though. Weather is usually beautiful and the water temps are great.