Orlando to cape canaveral

Any info on how to take 15 people for orlando airport to cape canaveral hotel before cruising out.

The three most popular would be Executive VIP Limo (ask for Michael), Cocoa Beach Shuttle or Travelynx.

Do NOT take a cab as you are 45 min away from the port and it would cost you $$$.

Hope this helps.....happy sailing!!!

We have done this twice with 8 people, once on Disney, and again on Royal Caribbean. We used the cruise line transportation both times at a reasonable cost, although I can't recall the exact cost. Each used a bus, picked up pax from several hotels, and loaded all luggage, then delivered everyone non-stop to the ship. Both times the bus had a TV screen showing features of the pending cruise so it was not a boring trip. I would look into this as a possibility for your group. Also there will likely be several busses leaving at different times for a given ship in case your group is scattered or arriving at different times into Orlando. And coming home consider the "luggage valet" option if available, where the cruise line picks up your checked bags for about $20 or so and delivers them to the airport and the first you see them is at your home destination airport. I have greatly enjoyed every one of our 32 cruises! Jim

I should add that the cruise line busses also pick up passengers at the Orlando airport for the trip to the port. The main downside to this, from my experience, is that the bus does not leave until it is full, and you may have to wait a while on the bus until it fills up. This could be a few minutes to maybe half an hour of waiting. If you opt for this mode of transportation, you will buy a package for two way travel, at the beginning and also the end of the cruise back to the airport. You can ask about the time of day for each run. Cruising is a joy, and by the end of the cruise you all feel like a big family. Jim