Triumph for February 2015?

jst

Anyone on board heard what is happening with Triumph in February 2015? We were looking forward to our February cruise which they wanted to change to Magic, have nothing against

Magic but really would like to know if they are going to do something different with Triumph.

The weeks involved are February 9th to March 14, so anyone either on board or going today

can you find out?

I would love to know too. A 6 night on Magic just popped up for spring break 2015 at a decent rate. While I was booking my PVP said he did not know what was going on with Triumph.....rumors were it was being moved....I am not sure about that because you can still book Triumph from Galveston during the summer of 2015. Probably just a rumor!

This is what John Heald said regarding it- guess we will find out Tuesday!!! If there is a Canal cruise from Galveston I will be jumping on that!

John Heald: News coming next week on this and those who wanted longer cruises and some canal time should stay tuned ...........will have full details on Tuesday about this and dry dock etc. cheers

This is what John Heald said regarding it- guess we will find out Tuesday!!! If there is a Canal cruise from Galveston I will be jumping on that!

John Heald: News coming next week on this and those who wanted longer cruises and some canal time should stay tuned ...........will have full details on Tuesday about this and dry dock etc. cheers

Anxiously waiting!!

I was looking on the port of charleston website at the calendar for ships calling in charleston. The fantasy takes up most of the calendar up to 2016. What i found interesting is the title of the page in the tab says carnival triumph, conspiracy theory? Lol

Edit well i just went and checked it and now i cant find where it said that. Oh well

Edited by kybluecruiser

John H mentioned three longer cruises on the Triumph during Feb, March. One from Galveston to San Juan. Another San Juan to Galveston and on March 2nd a 12 day round trip Galveston doing the Canal; this is the one we're on.

Carnival made the announcement yesterday of the Triumph doing 3, 10-12 day cruises in Feb/Mar 2013. They had talked about this a few months ago when originally it was just going to be one cruise from Galveston to San Juan, then a return voyage, but they've added a 3rd voyage.

During that time the Magic will be doing the shorter cruises of 5 or 6 days.

This is suppose to happen again in the fall of 2015, I think it was mid September to October, but don't remember exactly.

John also said that the Triumph new itineraries will be able to be done as a B2B2B, with a total of 33 days and 15 ports beginning and ending in Galveston.