Freedom of Seas Eastern Carr. private island

When you tender over to the private island....what next? Is there a charge for lounge chairs? Floats? Are towels provided? I know lunch is included, I take it is buffet style, is that correct? Are there tables/chairs? If you have a drink card, does it work on the island? Thanks so much for answering all my questions!

When you tender over to the private island....what next? Is there a charge for lounge chairs? Floats? Are towels provided? I know lunch is included, I take it is buffet style, is that correct? Are there tables/chairs? If you have a drink card, does it work on the island? Thanks so much for answering all my questions!

No charge for lounge chairs. Take towels from the ship with you. Nominal charge to rent the floats. Drink packages are good on the island. Buffet lunch included and there are tables and chairs.

CoCo Cay is one of my favorite stops. Take beach towels from the ship.There are many areas to set up camp for the day. There is a snorkeling beach to the left and quieter beach areas to the right. There are also hammocks scattered throughout the island. There are tables and chairs by the buffet stations but it can get really crowded depending on the time you go. The drink package works just fine, but not with the CoCo Locos in the souvenir cup. Order one from the bar and not from the people walking around selling them unless you want to pay extra for the cup. There is also a shopping area that takes cash.

My one complaint would be the amount of tables and chairs. When the buffet starts serving, it's OFTEN difficult to find a table or chair to sit in. You see people trying to balance them sitting everywhere. I wish they would do something to improve that particular issue more than any other aspect on the private island.