The Fun Shops question

theverro

Hello!

I was thinking of having some candy and cookies delivered to the room via the online "fun shops". Is there stuff normally brought to the room before you arrive? We will have FTTF.

Thanks!!

Hello!

I was thinking of having some candy and cookies delivered to the room via the online "fun shops". Is there stuff normally brought to the room before you arrive? We will have FTTF.

Thanks!!

I pre-ordered a cake on each of our cruises. The first time it was waiting there when we got to the cabin. Second time it arrived about three or four hours after we got to the cabin.

Edited by Rudyard

we had FTTF on our last cruise and we beat our cake that we had ordered to the room, but I blame FTTF for that. I think had we not been in the room so early we would have been ok. I think it arrived around 2pm.

I ordered a 12 pack of water & was not in my cabin when I got there probably because I am Platinum and was in my cabin super early. It was delivered about 3 hours later. When you order any item from the Fun Shops, you can choose the day it is to be delivered but not the time.