Carnival Legend premium cabin reviews wanted

Kekebucks

Does anyone have current photos or reviews (especially regarding elevator noise) for Carnival Legend's premium cabins 7301, 6279 or 8237? We are considering the premium room for our little family of four. Thanks for any info you have to share. We are looking forward to our first cruise in 2015! :)

Edited by Kekebucks
small typos

Does anyone have current photos or reviews (especially regarding elevator noise) for Carnival Legend's premium cabins 7301, 6279 or 8237? We are considering the premium room for our little family of four. Thanks for any info you have to share. We are looking forward to our first cruise in 2015! :)

My pick would be 7301. There are cabins above and below you and absolutely no noise from the elevators. None of these rooms are bad but 6279 will have you looking directly down on the lifeboats on deck 5. Again, 8237 is not bad but is under the pizza place. It could even be a plus as you'd just walk out your cabin door and the stairs are right there for a quick run up to the Lido deck. Plenty of closet space and a bigger balcony as well as bigger room.:)

6232 is not a premium balcony so it will cost less but it has the best balcony on the entire ship for a lower price.

http://travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

I have stayed in 6232 7258 and 8232

and not one time have issue with noise.

this class ship is excellent with the noise protection in each cabin.

when you are on your cruise-- stand inside your cabin-- then go open the door and stand in the door way. I was completly bowled over.

Edited by serene56

Deck 7 all the way! As stated, deck 8 gets noise from Pizza place above and 6 gets noise from bars below. Had an aft facing balcony on the Legend, deck 7. Pure heaven!

Deck 6 has no bars below it on deck 5 on the Spirit class ships...just cabins.

Any room on decks 5,6,7 are surrounded by other cabins so unless they are near staff empty spaces/elevators/staff doors/wide open chatting spots they should be super quiet.

Deck 6 has no bars below it on deck 5 on the Spirit class ships...just cabins.

Any room on decks 5,6,7 are surrounded by other cabins so unless they are near staff empty spaces/elevators/staff doors/wide open chatting spots they should be super quiet.

Oh you are right!! Sorry I was thinking of the Liberty.

OP...here is a link to some photos (Post 1) of 7301 on the Miracle (sister ship to Pride). http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1607059&highlight=cabin+6279&page=2

I have stayed in cabin 6279 2x, and LOVE this cabin category. We found no issue with the lifeboat being below us on Deck 4, and absolutely no elevator noise at all. My aunt and uncle stayed in 7301 (virtually identical to 6279), and they too loved the cabin and had no issues.

If you search the Carnival forum for cabin 6279 or cabin 7301 you will also find alot of other links with other pictures and remarks.

Whatever your choice of cabin, have a great cruise !