Hotel for Post Night / Port Everglade in March

sharonlacey

Been checking out Resorts and Hotel for March. Wow the prices are crazy. Should I wait? Does anyone know of a nice place (on water) that wont break the bank? We stayed at the Sheraton last cruise was looking for something different. We will be staying pre cruise not post, lol.

Thanks all in advance..

Edited by sharonlacey

Been checking out Resorts and Hotel for March. Wow the prices are crazy. Should I wait? Does anyone know of a nice place (on water) that wont break the bank? We stayed at the Sheraton last cruise was looking for something different. We will be staying pre cruise not post, lol.

Thanks all in advance..

A lot of people will advise you to book something with a price you can live with and can CANCEL later if need be. Then start searching for something lesser priced on Last Minute Travel, Hotwire or Priceline.

You might also check with the cruise line to see what their prices are for pre-cruise hotels. We cruised once in March (height of spring break) and the price Princess offered was lower than anything we could find on our own.

A lot of people will advise you to book something with a price you can live with and can CANCEL later if need be. Then start searching for something lesser priced on Last Minute Travel, Hotwire or Priceline.

You might also check with the cruise line to see what their prices are for pre-cruise hotels. We cruised once in March (height of spring break) and the price Princess offered was lower than anything we could find on our own.

When you book a hotel with the cruise line they charge per person so it usually will not be any bargain if there are 2 or more people.

Thanks all in advance..

Yes, wait......much too early to book a hotel now. Check LMT for some great prices.

Thanks Molly I just did Priceline and got the old B resort, I think it is the Sonesta now. 257 with all fees. Seems like near the ocean they are all high in March.

Glad you got that and it should be nice. I recently saw where Sonesta took over the B Hotel. If it's not right on the ocean it is right across the street.

We have stayed at the Sonesta in Boston and it was a very nice hotel.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Forums mobile app

Thanks Molly I just did Priceline and got the old B resort, I think it is the Sonesta now. 257 with all fees. Seems like near the ocean they are all high in March.

That is a fantastic resort hotel in a really good location.

You are a decent walk away from tons of shopping, dining, and attractions.

Also, the pool area is really cool and sheltered.