cagneys and la cuchina onboard the epic

hayleyfever

We are vegetarians, and we love La Cucina when we were on the Epic. They serve vegetarian hot soup which you never find on the Epic (another hot soup is miso in sushi bar).

Cagney we didn't go. Seeing the menu (and the cover charge), we don't think Cagney is for us.

YMMV. Enjoy your cruise!

I'm curious, which vegetarian dishes did you eat there to make it worth the price in your opinion?

My apologies! I didn't notice the vegetarian notation in your post. Someone posted the menu. Hopefully you can find something to enjoy.

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.

My apologies! I didn't notice the vegetarian notation in your post. Someone posted the menu. Hopefully you can find something to enjoy.

Not my post even. :D No worries, I was genuinely interested if somebody vegetarian felt that Cagney's would have been worth the cover charge - I know that the potato soup appetizer (without the bacon bits and if it doesn't have beef stock etc) is so good that I could get a meal from couple of those, a salad and some onion rings but I still do not think that it'd be worth the cover charge. I do agree with you that to a omnivore Cagney's is well worth the price.

Not my post even. :D No worries, I was genuinely interested if somebody vegetarian felt that Cagney's would have been worth the cover charge - I know that the potato soup appetizer (without the bacon bits and if it doesn't have beef stock etc) is so good that I could get a meal from couple of those, a salad and some onion rings but I still do not think that it'd be worth the cover charge. I do agree with you that to a omnivore Cagney's is well worth the price.

Thanks :) The salads look pretty good. that said, not sure the $30 charge for soup and salad is worth it. The buffet was very, very good. Good variety (the Indian dishes were fantastic) and I'm thinking the MDR's likely offer vegetarian options.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.