Captain Bob (Soualiga) or Captain Mike (Robinson)

Just a quick post. We just did the excursion with Capt. Bob's son Brett and Laura and it was the best excursion of our whole trip. We loved it and so did our 9 year old son. Cannot say enough good things about our day in St Maarten. We snorkeled in 2 different spots, they had noodles for you to use if you wanted one, worked great for our son. We anchored off a beach where they had a little iguana farm which our son loved and so we could use the restroom and relax for a few, We ate a wonderful lunch on the beach, you had your choice of Mahi Mahi, chicken or ribs with either rice or French fries, you pay for your drinks at the restaurant. We then proceeded to Maho beach to watch the planes come in, LOVED IT!!!! We had a great group of people on board. Lots of great music and drinks. I think they had El Presidente beer or however you spell it and Coors light, they also had water and different kinds of soda. No restroom on board but not a problem. I do not think that you will be disappointed at all if you book this excursion!!!!

• 1 year later...
Just a quick post. We just did the excursion with Capt. Bob's son Brett and Laura and it was the best excursion of our whole trip. We loved it and so did our 9 year old son. Cannot say enough good things about our day in St Maarten. We snorkeled in 2 different spots, they had noodles for you to use if you wanted one, worked great for our son. We anchored off a beach where they had a little iguana farm which our son loved and so we could use the restroom and relax for a few, We ate a wonderful lunch on the beach, you had your choice of Mahi Mahi, chicken or ribs with either rice or French fries, you pay for your drinks at the restaurant. We then proceeded to Maho beach to watch the planes come in, LOVED IT!!!! We had a great group of people on board. Lots of great music and drinks. I think they had El Presidente beer or however you spell it and Coors light, they also had water and different kinds of soda. No restroom on board but not a problem. I do not think that you will be disappointed at all if you book this excursion!!!!

Glad to see this since my son will be 8.5. He has his own snorkel too. Do they have life jackets you can wear to snorkel if you want? Also for a picky eater can you buy other things besides what lunch comes with you want to?

Was he scared when the planes flew overhead? Looks unbelievable!