Cayman In A Nutshell-Chill on Beach with Lunch excursion

sea mom

My husband and I are on a cruise this September and one of our ports is Grand Cayman. We are looking to book the Cayman in a Nutshell-Chill on Beach with Lunch excursion. This excursion is to Rum Point and is only 3 hours long. Would love to get any feedback regarding this excursion.

My husband and I are on a cruise this September and one of our ports is Grand Cayman. We are looking to book the Cayman in a Nutshell-Chill on Beach with Lunch excursion. This excursion is to Rum Point and is only 3 hours long. Would love to get any feedback regarding this excursion.

Are you positive that Rum Point is the destination? I have this excursion booked for January and have never found an exact location. What i have found is vague, but interesting. Thanks for any info you may have.

CK and Steph

You are correct. I was getting the beach/lunch specifics mixed up with the Go East Express excursion. If you find out which beach you go to on this excursion, please let me know.

You are correct. I was getting the beach/lunch specifics mixed up with the Go East Express excursion. If you find out which beach you go to on this excursion, please let me know.

If i find anything, I will. However, I had given up on looking until your post caught my attention. I will tell you this...this is the exact same tour that shoretrips.com offers, but at a cheaper rate. I would have to believe that cayman in a nutshell is the actual operator. I emailed CIANS to get specifics (some undercover spy stuff!!) and the reply came from Capt. Marvin's???? That is also a popular tour operator, so perhaps it's one operation with multiple facets. Anyways, with all of that said, we're excited to try it and find out. Worst case is that its half a day on a beautiful Caribbean beach in the middle of winter. Likewise, if u find anything, we would love to know...even if it's after your return.

CK and Steph