Leaving Saturday and have a question?

sweetbees

Hi, we are going to be in Cozumel on Tuesday with our 11 and 13 year old boys. Which beach would be best for them? I saw that Paradise Beach has a water trampoline that I think they would love. Do other beaches have the same stuff?

Thanks in advance

Sweetbees...which ship will you be on? We will also be in Cozumel next Tuesday on the Carnival Victory and might end up spending our day at Paradise Beach also. We had booked the Cozumel Beach Break at Nachi Cocom, but because of hurricane damange, they are still closed.

From looking at pictures, it looks like Palm Beach (right next door to Paradise) might also have an iceberg and trampoline, but I could be wrong. Hopefully someone who has been there recently can reply!

Paradise Beach would be a great fit. For $8.00 per person you get the use of everything but the waverunners. This includes the water trampoline, ice berg, kayaks, snorkeling equipment ($20 refundable deposit when you return the equipment), and great food and drinks. The service was awesome. They were cleaning the beach all day with rakes and pool nets. The personnel woudl stop at nothing to make you happy.

Look for PB Tom. We did, and he wasn't around last Thursday.

Have a great cruise.

Sweetbees...which ship will you be on? We will also be in Cozumel next Tuesday on the Carnival Victory and might end up spending our day at Paradise Beach also. We had booked the Cozumel Beach Break at Nachi Cocom, but because of hurricane damange, they are still closed.

From looking at pictures, it looks like Palm Beach (right next door to Paradise) might also have an iceberg and trampoline, but I could be wrong. Hopefully someone who has been there recently can reply!

Think that is Paradise Beach's iceberg and trampoline you spy. Paradise, San Francisco, and Palm are right next to each other and an easy walk. You can try all 3.

Hey thanks for the help. Looks like we will do Paradise for the $8.00 and maybe check out all the beaches around too.

Mathgal, we will be coming in on the Carnival's Sensation. I looked on the cruise calendar and saw that the Victory and the Sensation are the only two in port that day. That means more room for us at the beach and shorter taxi lines hopefully :) Have a great cruise!!

Thanks for all the advice!!

We were at Paradise also and the beach to the right had a iceberg-not as inflated though and trampoline- Paradise is great but go early because it's hard to find chairs later in the morning- my kids loved it- they parasailed also- for $55 each- take cash- they don't like credit cards!!

Archived