Walt disney world or a NCL cruise

Susiecruisey

For me it would always be Disney, so much more to do including universal studios and adventure island. If the money is similar that would be what I would go for!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Norwegian Epic Med Cruise Sep 2014

Cruising in a suite is often cheaper than Disney ;)

So true!

With our daughter with us we usually take a suite. With DH and I alone, usually a balcony with a location of our choosing.

Interesting stuff:

I just ran a search on a major online agent's site. The Norwegian Sun departing Tampa on !/4/15 for 7 nights in an obstructed ocean view visits Belize, Roatan and Cozumel. The total cost right now for 3 adults?

$1569.32

Less than 2 days at Disney for our last January trip. And we love the western itinerary!

Also thinking about the nine day Gem for Feb, just DH and I alone. Emily working on her final semester of college. No plane required. Valentine's day at sea and president's day makes taking less vacation time....... Right now the price is right!

I am boarding the Breakaway for the third time this year in October. I think I will keep my wallet shut today........

Both. Just come a few days earlier:) I personally didn't enjoy Disney World and like cruising better. But if you do maybe a 4 day cruise, it would probably still be affordable and fun. A friend of mine at work did that. I'm glad I did Disney World though, now I've started cruising because of the port stops. Win win really. Either would be fun!

Like everyone said .. if you can ONLY go in June and don't mind the humid hot weather AND lovebugs (mating season in May to June-ish) then WDW for SURE!

BUT if you can maybe go to WDW for the Christmas break during the school year .. HIGHLY recommend that over NCL cruise and WDW during June.

Xmas at WDW is absolutely AMAZING .. the Osbourne Lights at Hollywood Studios .. ALL the different Xmas decor at Epcot .. etc. All the hotels have Christmas decor as well (Grand Floridian gingerbread house that fits a cashier selling the gingerbread :p etc.) I forgot which hotel, but they have gingerbread houses made from ALL different departments of the hotel and you can vote for the winner, and some of the things they come up with are AMAZING!

And there are SO MANY amazing restaurants to pick from with WDW .. I really could go on lol I worked at WDW and LOVE disney so I guess I'm bias? BUT I have been on a NCL cruise and it was only ok.. food isn't very good but for the price can't complain.. It's just a mean of transportation for me to get to the location :p