We start our vacation today!

mom2mnem

Just arrived in Ft Lauderdale and heading to Miami for our stay at The Intercontinental. Decided to go with SAS as per recommendations. I called as soon as we had all of our luggage. I received instructions, a description of the van and the name of our driver. We went to wait for the vans arrival and it seems like only seconds and he was there! Carlos introduced himself to us and we headed out. He is friendly and pleasant to converse with. Overall a great experience so far!

Lisa

Just arrived in Ft Lauderdale and heading to Miami for our stay at The Intercontinental. Decided to go with SAS as per recommendations. I called as soon as we had all of our luggage. I received instructions, a description of the van and the name of our driver. We went to wait for the vans arrival and it seems like only seconds and he was there! Carlos introduced himself to us and we headed out. He is friendly and pleasant to converse with. Overall a great experience so far!

Lisa

You will love the Intercontinental! Head over to Bayside Marketplace for a nice supper overlooking Biscayne Bay, get a great night's sleep, and have a great cruise!

Edited by winddawn