Less than two weeks until sailing! A couple questions..

My wife and I really like martinis. but they are SO much better on a Carnival Cruise. We were on the Freedom in June and the various martinis were a treat. Do the tasting and try several types and find out what you like. I'll give you the names of several of our favorites: Spicy Pineapple Chipotle' (..has a real bite), Blackberry Bramble, The Radical Cure (..made with Lavender essence and is a beautiful purple). A lot of folks love the Chocolate Martini, or the Tiramisu, but they are just too sweet for me. You can also talk with the bartender and they'll offer suggestions based on your preference. ....and Carnival does not skimp on the liquor and uses top brands.

HAVE A FANTASTIC CRUISE & DRINK A MARTINI FOR ME! :):)

Is there martini tasting on the Victory?

I am going on a 5 night cruise, leaving on Saturday and returning on Thursday. Port days are Monday and Tuesday. Which night would formal night be?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am gong to try the martini tasting on my upcoming cruise on the Victory as well. Enjoy

You're welcome. enjoy your first cruise!! :D I'll be counting down til the Victory sets sail on 8/23!

I have never had a martini so I am really looking forward to a martini tasting!

Thank you for answering :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Elegant night is almost always night 2, whether that is a sea day or a port day. And since your day 2 is a sea day, that pretty much clinches it.

Enjoy the martini tasting. I definitely need to do that sometime. I've tried a few at cocktail parties that I've been to, and they were so good. And I don't drink that much. I really liked the pomegranate martini.