Dining room menu - children

I don't have a copy but from memory the appetisers include tortilla crisps and dip, chicken noodle soup, vegetable stick and dip and fruit plate. Mains include spaghetti with meat or tomato sauce, macaroni cheese, pizza, hamburger, grilled chicken breast. I found it a bit odd that if you order the pasta it is usually served with chips (fries) but we ask for vegetables instead. Dessert offerings include Jello and a cookie plate.

Or you can order something from main menu also if you prefer.

I don't have a copy but from memory the appetisers include tortilla crisps and dip, chicken noodle soup, vegetable stick and dip and fruit plate. Mains include spaghetti with meat or tomato sauce, macaroni cheese, pizza, hamburger, grilled chicken breast. I found it a bit odd that if you order the pasta it is usually served with chips (fries) but we ask for vegetables instead. Dessert offerings include Jello and a cookie plate.

Or you can order something from main menu also if you prefer.

Fantastic my daughter will be delighted with that choice

We have found them very accommodating for kids and our servers have often gone and gotten other items not on the list for our kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

With experience with taking kids they live to serve them and they will make sure they are well taken care off. On the freedom my daughter was flat wore out at dinner towards end of cruise and she was coloring ate little and actually fell asleep at the table lol our waiter comes out with a arm full of linens and covers her up makes a pillow it was so thoughtful she was sleeping so well I was going to just go back to the room but he assured me that ge had it covered and so they did. At the end of dinner our server even boxed up a whole to go order for her just in case she was hungry back at room that experience was great and they got the above and behind tip in cash for his caring attitude.

sent from my galaxy s4 please excuse any error's thanks

My Grandson started cruising when he was between 3-4 years old. We would order from the children's menu, but he would want to taste items on our plate. He was eager to try the foods he heard us oohing and ahhing about. We discovered that he loved escargot, duck and just about every dish he tried. He's now 20 and loves trying new foods when we travel. It's a great way for children to experiment since they are able to order something different if they don't like it when they try it.

My Grandson started cruising when he was between 3-4 years old. We would order from the children's menu, but he would want to taste items on our plate. He was eager to try the foods he heard us oohing and ahhing about. We discovered that he loved duck and just about every dish he tried. He's now 20 and loves trying new foods when we travel. It's a great way for children to experiment since they are able to order something different if they don't like it when they try it.

I agree escargot at that age must love garlic. ..took be quite a few years before I liked it but now I love it of course!

My Grandson started cruising when he was between 3-4 years old. We would order from the children's menu, but he would want to taste items on our plate. He was eager to try the foods he heard us oohing and ahhing about. We discovered that he loved escargot, duck and just about every dish he tried. He's now 20 and loves trying new foods when we travel. It's a great way for children to experiment since they are able to order something different if they don't like it when they try it.

That's amazing my aim for the cruise will be to get emilie to be more adventurous with her food choice bless her x

With experience with taking kids they live to serve them and they will make sure they are well taken care off. On the freedom my daughter was flat wore out at dinner towards end of cruise and she was coloring ate little and actually fell asleep at the table lol our waiter comes out with a arm full of linens and covers her up makes a pillow it was so thoughtful she was sleeping so well I was going to just go back to the room but he assured me that ge had it covered and so they did. At the end of dinner our server even boxed up a whole to go order for her just in case she was hungry back at room that experience was great and they got the above and behind tip in cash for his caring attitude.

Bless so so good of them - hope we are half as lucky x