Are the Obstructed Cabins on Conquest. Freedom priced as INSides?

AmberTeka

since my husband and I cruise a lot ( Seniors. Ex Military. Live in Florida. Can drive to all ports in Florida easily. Platinum, we can afford to cruise a couple of times a year..in the off seasons) I was asked to arrange a cruise for 12 family members ( may grow) next March during spring break.

I have one family, both teachers, with two small children. That is why I am asking if those OV sell as a Interior....like portholes and the Ones at the front of the ship on Deck 6 .

They would have daylight and both toddlers could sleep on the fold out sofa.

Does anyone know? this is not a task I would have chosen, but I know it will make memories for a life time, I need space and cheap, cheap. Not easy to find together.

thank you for any help. Any other ways to stomp on a bargain? I am already going to pay the deposits for the group............( hope they are $50) to get the price down. Christmas Present for everyone.

anyone ever book for family members? Any advice? We don't have enough people to be a group with Carnival I think. I e-mailed my PVP. But no answer yet, I am looking at The Liberty and the Conquest.

Edited by AmberTeka

since my husband and I cruise a lot ( Seniors. Ex Military. Live in Florida. Can drive to all ports in Florida easily. Platinum, we can afford to cruise a couple of times a year..in the off seasons) I was asked to arrange a cruise for 12 family members ( may grow) next March during spring break.

I have one family, both teachers, with two small children. That is why I am asking if those OV sell as a Interior....like portholes and the Ones at the front of the ship on Deck 6 .

The porthole cabins on Liberty / Conquest deck 1 and 2 only sleep up to 3.

The ones at the front of deck 6 (Category 4J) only sleep 2.

They would have daylight and both toddlers could sleep on the fold out sofa.

The sofas do not fold out. The rear pillows come off and it is the same size as a single twin bed

Does anyone know? this is not a task I would have chosen, but I know it will make memories for a life time, I need space and cheap, cheap. Not easy to find together.

thank you for any help. Any other ways to stomp on a bargain? I am already going to pay the deposits for the group............( hope they are $50) to get the price down. Christmas Present for everyone.

anyone ever book for family members? Any advice? We don't have enough people to be a group with Carnival I think.

Group rates are not discount rates. They provide enhanced amenities onboard.

I e-mailed my PVP. But no answer yet, I am looking at The Liberty and the Conquest.

If you need cabins with daylight, book the families of 4 into a Category 6A Quad occupancy cabin (like #1225 or #1241) and the 2 children will sail at at a reduced 3rd/4th rate in their parent's cabin.

Edited by AdGuyMG

The portholes on liberty will sleep 4. Ours had queen bed, couch, and pull down from the roof. I think it was 2221.

Yup.. you're right. I stand corrected. 2220 and 2221 on the Liberty sleep 4 with the couch and a pulldown upper. That will be the cheapest way to book 4 in a room with windows.