Hotel Maya

pbmsmile

• 4 weeks later...

0560018220, and yes, it does still work for the park and cruise package, however they do have blackout dates when it is not available, or if there are already too many rooms booked at that rate they stop selling that rate for those dates.

**I just checked and verified that yes, the code still works for the cruise rate**

Edited by lmarie83

0560018220, and yes, it does still work for the park and cruise package, however they do have blackout dates when it is not available, or if there are already too many rooms booked at that rate they stop selling that rate for those dates.

**I just checked and verified that yes, the code still works for the cruise rate**

Is it showing our did it say confidential? If it says confidential don't book it they won't let you keep that rate.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

There are two rates under that code. One is for Carnival employees and the other is for everyone. I have park and cruise rate for this coming Nov. cruise. But I needed to change the date because of adding a cruise the week before. They were only showing the rate for employees. So I emailed the hotel manager, and someone emailed be back approving the date change. So they are still offering the discount. They didn't have the rate available at the front desk either, must have been sold out. That is why I had to email the hotel manager after calling and leaving a message first with no response.