cheapest and reliable transfer mco to port

monkll

Happy is a good reliable company. As noted, it is not the cheapest.

The cheapest WAY to get there is a rental car. We typically book one for $30-50 (varies with dates) for each one way rental. Need to add tolls and gas. On our next trip, our full sized car is $32. Yes, I look for discount codes.

Another cheap, reliable way is to come in the day before the cruise and stay at one of the hotels that offer a stay+cruise transportation package. I know these are available at the Hyatt Place NW (look under "specials" on the web site), Hampton Inn, and Wyndham. We got the Hyatt Place for $121 including round trip transportation for 2, but the last time I looked, it was up to $169 for 2. We have not used the Hampton's deal, and the Hyatt Place was much more efficient than the Wydham.

There are usually on line coupons for $5 off Happy limo. Don't know if they are one that matches competitor's prices. There are LOTS of good companies in the MCO area.

I've used Orlando Luxury Transportation several times for clients. One weekend I had about 20 families coming in and they serviced a ton of them. They were very reasonable and reliable. For instance a 2 families went from Disney area hotels to the port, total of 9 passengers, 10 Pax Van - 165, plus gratuity. 15 min stop at a liquor store included. I would definitely use them again.

We have used Terry's VIP transportation several times, and have always had a good experience. Always on time, has a great fleet of Suburbans, and is very friendly. Prices are reasonable also. Just google the name, he has a website. :D:D

We also have always just rented a car. That way we control when we get there. It is super easy, and we can stop for any forgotten last minute things and beer and wine if we want to. That being said, we just park at the port which from what I understand has gone up in price quite a bit from the last time we sailed from Canaveral. The nice thing is you can leave when you want and not have to wait for your ride after. There is always the option also of renting a car and returning it and catching the free shuttle to the port, cheapest option yet!

If you stay at the Radisson near the port they have a rate of around $55.00 for 2 people from the airport to their hotel for the day before your cruise, otherwise I always use the Disney bus transportaion. It is relaxing and fun for the trip there.