New review from our return today on the carnival valor

I am just doing a small review on how everything went. I am in PHL waiting for our next flight and decided since my baby is sleeping let me take a few minutes to write up something

First let me tell you a little about my family me (32) DH (42) DD (16) DS (4) DS (1)

Well we cruise a lot this is my 12 month old babys 3rd cruise and let me tell you the cruise itself was very good. Food was great even though at the MDR there wasn't much option for me but my husband and daugther ate alot off their menu as they like seafood. The steward was great listened to every request we made. His name is Harvey hes on the spa deck and is incharge of the whole spa deck. We had 2 rooms and my daugther was lucky enough to have a room to her self because my nannys 2 kids were unable to go with us due to a death in the family. So my 4 year old would not sleep with her and my baby had his pack and play.

I brought everything. From stroller to car seat to diapers and baby food.

Heres why. So we flew from Providence RI and my infant has a seat reason why being on 2 connecting flights isnt easy with a baby and either way he needed his own luggage to put all of his baby needs. I did not use the car seat in any of the island but i did use it when we were going to a quick walk or something on the cruise itself. Baby food. Good thing i did our MDR server told us that they do not puree any food. I did give him table food but my baby is picking on certain foods so we gave him whatever we knew he would eat and then his baby food and formula. So entertainment like always was excellent.. Ashley who is the entertainment manager was great always got everyone up dancing. And like always my family participated in the deck parties and indoor too. For any of you who was on this cruise you would know us as the babies with tuxedo. Red and blue

Anyways so the cruise director was great and so was everyone else who made this cruise awesome

The only complaints i have was the weather and the ship moving so much. I in 7 years have never been on a cruise where i felt so sick (motion sickness). Other than that everything was great

I will try to post a full review with pictures at a later time. But i am willing to answer any questions you fellow cruisers might have especially about cruising with a baby

Thanks and ttyl

Thanks for the review. Boo for motion sickness and I was not wanting to see that on here. Our last cruise on the Glory was really rough and even with the patch I was quite sick on 2 different occasions. We will be sailing on the Valor on Aug 3. I am praying for smooth sailing!