Norwegian Gem - Please help

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I'm not sure if they will allow you to book the two rooms under one reservation. You may have to split it up for you and your spouse because you can't have underage kids in a room alone or call an agent and they will figure it out.

We have done the 2 bedroom family suite in the Haven on the Breakaway and are booked for the 2 bedroom non-Haven on the Gem for March.

My kids at the time of the Breakaway sailing were 7 and almost 1 year.

I'm not sure what questions you have but the second bedroom would work well. I believe you will have a bunk bed type of setup where a bed comes down from the ceiling and a lower bed as well. You will probably also have a sleeper sofa.

My little one sleeps with us and my oldest had the 2nd bedroom all to himself and was very happy. HTH!

Not true, If it is a connecting cabin you can book it under the children's name only. I have that type of booking right now.

I just re read what I posted and realized I mis spoke. I'm most likely going to book a 2 bedroom suite. What I meant to say is that I'm also looking at book the 2 bedroom haven suite instead. This is going to be a 30th birthday gift for my wife and I thought maybe to just go all out and get a haven room instead

• 2 weeks later...

So....I finally broke down and book a cruise aboard the Gem. Took advantage of the 1/2 priced deposit Dash Sale. Only thing is that I couldn't get the $300 onboard credit for booking a suite 9 months in advance. Got $150 instead. No biggie.

Here's to hoping they offer a kids sail free promotion at some point.