Ben Fogle excursion

gdpups

I have a Mediterranean cruise booked and noticed a Ben Fogle excursion appeared through Celebrity and was wondering if anyone has experienced one of his excursions and if so was it worth the money?

The one I'm considering is in Dubrovnik and is very pricey, but I believe there are about 6 others excursions offered in different countries. I can't seem to fine reviews on any of them and it would be hard to ask on the ports of call section because it covers many different countries.

If you look at the Ben Fogle excursions offered, they do look very interesting!

• 1 year later...

We are wondering about this one too and can't find any reviews. Would love to know how strenuous it is and amount of time for each activity. Sounds fun and my husband is very fit but not sure if I would be ok with it. Any information would be much appreciated.

We were told when we boarded the ship they require at least 5 participants for the excursion to go and so far had not been able to do the excursion due to lack of interest. The day before the excursion my dh was told they only had 4, but were going anyway, so he was excited.

That explains why I can't find reviews - I think they maybe over priced it. If your dh has time to tell us more detail of the trip that would be great. My husband cycles and runs and is very fit. I love activity stuff but only enjoy leisurely cycle rides away from traffic preferably flat but off road and for kayaking would prefer 2 man with hubbie doing most of the work. Rib ride and swim sound great and don't want to miss a good trip that I would enjoy but equally do not want to be holding up a bunch of super fit triathletes. Many thanks.

I seem to be having some problems posting today, it didn't let me finish my post and I've tried to edit it but didn't work.

One the day of the excursion they cancelled it due to rough seas, but he changed over to the kayaking excursion and went on that instead which I think is weird with the so called rough seas! Sorry I can't give a review, if we went to Dubrovnik again he'd do it in a heartbeat!