Pre PG Stay Question

SuzCruise

We are booked on the PG for 5/29. We are going to do ao pre-cruise stay (probably in Bora Bora) and are torn between the Hotel Bora Bora, the Pearl Resort and the Le Meriden. any advice? Big price diff. between the Hotel Bora Bora and the others - and we just don't know if it is worth it. Any and all advice is very appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

SuzCruis: The Hotel Bora Bora is considered one of the finest in the world, but I don't know if it would be worth it to pay 50% more to stay there. I have seen the websites for the other properties and they are both lovely. Everything is so expensive in FP. We did a pre-cruise stay (arranged through Radisson) at the Moorea Beachcomber in an OWB a couple of years ago and loved it. Didn't do the Bora Bora package as it was much more expensive and I was taking my family. BB is so lovely!

We did the PG in August and were deciding between a balcony suite or a post cruise. Just as the previous poster, we decided to do an over the water bungalow at the Beachcomber in Moorea. It was absolutely amazing! We booked through the Radisson and it included our breakfast and transfers. However coming back to reality where you had to pay $3.50 for a small water and the meals and room service, well you know. Precruise is a good idea as you will not yet be spoiled by the PG.

Sandie and Bob

Suz-cruise - I'm going on the 29 May PG, too!!

I'm doing the 4-day pre-cruise at the La Meridien on Bora Bora - I liked the large floor-window in the OWBs and lots of good reviews...

email me for more sites with info!

thulewx@hotmail.com

Phil

upcoming:

Radisson Gauguin, 29 May and 11 Sept 2004

HAL Westerdam 13 & 20 Feb '05

Suz - We did a 5 night post-cruise at Te Tiare on Huahine, which is one of the "Pearl Resorts" - see www.pearlresorts.com for more info on the BB PB. We had a deep OWB at Te Tiare and really enjoyed it. I've heard good things about Hotel Bora Bora, but know it's probably the priciest resort on BB. There is a Ritz Carlton currently under construction - I'll be interested to see how it turns out as I would like to visit BB again in a few years.

Archived