Venice

Hello CC we are taking are first cruise next May on Splendour OTS fron Venice. very excited, to take advantage of the free flight offer we had to fly in on day of departure.I would have preferred the day before but never mind it was a good offer.The question is will we have enough time to check in at Port then go back to Venice for a quick look around St Marks Square ?The ship will sail at 4.30pm should be at port by 11am.:D

Hello CC we are taking are first cruise next May on Splendour OTS fron Venice. very excited, to take advantage of the free flight offer we had to fly in on day of departure.I would have preferred the day before but never mind it was a good offer.The question is will we have enough time to check in at Port then go back to Venice for a quick look around St Marks Square ?The ship will sail at 4.30pm should be at port by 11am.:D
Depending on your all aboard time you should be OK, just be aware it's easy to get lost.

We are just off Serenade and did Venice. From where we berthed it was about 20mins on the water shuttle to its stop, 4 bridges from San Marco. We used the ships shuttle but the local one left from the same point and I think they were quite frequent and cost €15 return. The distance is not walkable and wold take over an hour. Just remember you probably need to be on board at least 1hr before sail away.. As your flight is with RCCL check if they offer a trip, that way you shouldn't have any problems as they will get you back on time.

Yes, we did Splendour this past May and had time to get off and walk around. I believe they wanted everyone onboard by 3:30 or so, so you really have a limited time to walk around. We had been to Venice before, so we stayed in the neighborhoods close to the train station and did not venture out to St Mark's nor Rialto Bridge.

Just check your on board time. Check in is not quick at Venice and remember you need to take your passport off with you otherwise the authority won't let you back onto the terminal

There is a vapaoretto next to the ships that is 4 stops to st marks and same back